KOBA 2012 On-Site Information
Korea E & Ex Inc., the Korean Broadcast Engineers & Technicians Association, and entire KOBA 2012 teams appreciate for your participation in this year’s KOBA.
This is your personal copy of the Exhibitor’s On-Site Information to smooth your participation for KOBA 2012.
※ Venue Access Time for Visitors & Exhibitors
Exhibitors Move-In Hall A,C Date- May 27 ~ 28, 2012 (2days) Time -08:00 ~ 24:00
Hall D Date- May 26 ~ 28, 2012 (3days) Time- 08:00 ~ 20:00
Exhibition Period Date -May 29, 2012 Time- 08:00 ~ 17:30
May 30 ~ 31, 2012 (2dyas)Time- 09:00 ~ 17:30
June 1, 2012 Time- 09:00 ~ 19:00
Move-Out- Date-June 2, 2012 Time- 08:00 ~ 17:00
Visitors Exhibition Date- May 29 ~ June 1, 2012 Time- 10:00 ~ 17:00
※ Opening Ceremony
The Opening Ceremony will take place at 11:00hrs on Tuesday 29 May 2012,
in front of Hall C entrance on the 3rd floor.
※ Bring-In of Exhibits and Booth Decoration
1. All cargoes/exhibits, which are consigned directly to the exhibition site must be entered by the cargo entrance, However, hand carried items can be brought in by visitors’ entrance/exit gate of each halls.
2. Follow organizer''s move-in & out schedule, deadline of move-in of cargoes/exhibits are 16:00 for Hall A/C and 20:00 for Hall D of May 28th. However, preparation working is allowed till 20:00 for Hall A/C and 24:00 for Hall D. .
※ Bring-Out of Exhibits and Booth Dismantling
1. Dismantling of booth and remove of cargoes/exhibits are allowed after 5 pm. to 7 pm. of June 1st and must be completed by 17:00, June 2, 2012.
※ On-site KOBA 2012 Organizer Office
Hall A & Hall C Exhibitors
2nd floor of Hall A & Hall C (use stairs located in left side of Hall A1 & Hall C1 entrance)
Tel : +82-2-6002-8100~2 Fax : +82-2-6002-8103
Hall D Exhibitors
4th floor of Hall D (use elevator located in left side of Hall B1 & Hall D entrance)
Tel : +82-2-6002-8104~5 Fax : +82-2-6002-8106
※ Admission Pass Pick-up Point (May 27 ~ 28)
∙ To collect pre-applied admission pass, please collect your pass at the Organizer office.
∙ Hall A/C Exhibitors : Organizer Office on the 2 floor at Hall A
∙ Hall D Exhibitors :Organizer Office on the 4 floor at Hall D.
∙ Pick-up Time : from 10:00 am. of 27th to 8:00 pm. of 28 in May.
**Booth charge and related all payment should be completely done before you pick up the admission pass, otherwise, you can’t get enter the hall.
※ Utility Service
( Electricity / Telephone / Internet / Water / Compressed Air / RF Visitor Registration System )
∙ Utility Service will be started up around 4 pm of May 28th, and shall be cut off on 5:00 pm. in June 1st, 2012 in principle.
※ Free Cargo Truck Parking During the Move-In & Out(Cargo Parking Lot only)
∙ Dates : Move-In (May 26 ~ 28, 2012) & Move-Out (June 1 ~ 2, 2012) period
∙ Applicable Vehicles : Trucks and Cargo-Vans, over 1 Ton.
∙ Parking Charge : Free for initial 3 hours
※ Free Parking Ticket for Exhibitors
∙ Dates : from 4:00 p.m. of 27 ~ 28, 2012
∙ Pick-up point :Organizer Office
Booth Size 1 ~ 10 booths Day Pass 4
11 ~ 20 booths Day Pass 8
21 ~ 30 booths Day Pass 12
31 + Day Pass 16
Note You can exchange 1 day pass to 5 hour passes
※ Transport Service (Airport <-> COEX)
∙ Limousine Bus Line
- COEX ↔ Incheon International Airport Operating time : 05:20~22:00
- From Incheon International Airport to KCAT : 05:30~22:00
- From KCAT to Incheon International Airport : 05:20~20:00
- Operating Interval : Every 10~15 minutes / - Single fare : 14,000 won/passenger
- Time to destination : approximately 70~80 minutes
∙ Seoul Metro(Subway)
Samsung station (COEX) on Line No.2 Green Line (exit 6). For more information about
the subway, Please visit at http://www.seoulmetro.co.kr/eng
※ Cafeteria & Internet Café & Lounge
Both visitors and exhibitors can use Cafeteria for coffee, beverage and snacks, also freely use the on-site internet cafe and lounge for their convenience during the exhibition period.
∙ Hall A :
- Cafeteria : A120 / ATTIBASSI
- Lounge : A631, A521, A431
∙ Hall C & D :
- Cafeteria & Lounge : D117 ./ STRARBURKS
- Lounge : C532
- Free Internet Lounge : D606
※ Food Court
There are more than 100 oriental and western restaurants are located in the COEX mall, which is located in the basement of exhibition hall.
※ Press Office
The Press Office will be located in Hall D2 office(4Fl.)
※ Free Translation Service
Free English, Chinese, & Japanese to Korean translation service will be provided from information desk located on main entrance of each hall.
※ Contact Information
Organizer Office Hall A/C +82-2-6002-8100~2 Ms. Ashley
Hall D +82-2-6002-8104~5
Shell Scheme Booth Phillip Design(Hall A/D) +82-2-501-4100 Mr. Song, JunHo
DS Design(Hall C) +82-2-752-2744 Mr.Lee,YoungWook
Official Forwarder Expologis +82-2-551-5813 Ms. Sunny
Electricity JungSung Electricity +82-2-544-5627 Mr. Jo, Ho-Ik
SMS Electricity +82-2-552-3458 Mr. Oh, ChangMook
Visitor Reader System SysforU +82-2-539-3313 Mr. Kwan ByungJun
Furniture Rental Fine Rental +82-2-10-2554-7772 Mr. Kim JaeHwan
KOBA 2012 team would like to wish you a very successful show…!